About Me

You can call me Eliot. I'm Just Sayin is my random, quirky, and hopefully somewhat entertaining thoughts on all things pop culture. If you want to get ahold of me, just email me at: eliotisjustsayin AT aol DOT com

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stephen Colbert in a Musical!

The above photo is Neil Patrick Harris and Stephen Colbert...with Christina Hendricks (Mad Men) in the photo next to them. They were just three stars who performed in the limited run of the musical "Company" on Broadway. It wasn't a full-scale show, and only ran for about three days I believe, but how amazing would it have been to see this? I happen to love some of the actors from Harris to Colbert and even Jon Cryer (Two and a Half Men)!!

Well, guess what? I was reading my latest issue of Entertainment Weekly (which is where I first heard they even DID this) and they said that starting in June, the performance will be in theaters for a limited run as they went and recorded some of the night's shows. I'm super excited. I just hope that it comes out near me. Sometimes these things aren't as you have to live in big cities like New York, LA, or even Atlanta. I don't live in any of these places...but that's not keeping me from hope.

I'm Just Sayin

1 comment: